Do you know the basics of social security and how employee contributions for social security are calculated? What do you need to know about social security? Learn more about employee contributions and common social security terminology with these great resources:
- Explore this article from SSA.gov for a glossary of common terms.
- Learn more about social security tax and Medicare tax with this link from IRS.gov.
- Check out this article from USNews.com for more information on the retirement benefit changes for 2012.
- Visit this link from HowStuffWorks.com to learn how social security numbers work.
- This article from AARP.org discusses 5 misconceptions regarding social security.
For more information on social security claims or personal injury claims in the Philadelphia area, give Todd Berk, Esq. a call at (215) 687-4432 today!