If you enjoyed our look at Social Security procedures and benefits, check out these great links:
- Have you been recently approved for Social Security? Learn more about what’s next at the Social Security Administration’s website.
- The Social Security Info blog has lots of great information on everything from cards to reconsideration information.
- If you have been injured in Pennsylvania and want to file for federal Social Security benefits, state benefits may also be available to you. Browse through the State Unemployment Compensation Handbook to see if you qualify.
- Are you thinking about filing for Social Security benefits after an injury but don’t know what claims you have to substantiate? Read this article about the process of qualifying for benefits from the Social Security Disability Resource Center.
- The American Association of People with Disabilities released a report on the need to improve living conditions for people with disabilities.
Pennsylvania residents who want to file for Social Security deserve an experienced advocate by their side. The law office of Todd M. Berk specializes in Social Security law and can help you get the benefits you deserve. Call (215) 687-4432 today to schedule a consultation.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.